L-3 Mobile-Vision’s new V-One All-in-One mobile data computer is a cost-effective, powerful alternative to the traditional laptop or 3-piece MDC is easy to install and easy to maintain. With only one piece to install there are no docking stations or trunk trays to mount separately; the entire product mounts in the vehicle using a standard bracket, and takes up minimal space in today’s compact police vehicles.
- All-in-one design — no wires to run to the trunk; easy installation
- Latest Intel processor technology — with Intel VPro™ remote support
- Rugged design — cast-aluminum alloy construction, impact resistant display, splash-resistive front panel
- IR touch interface — functions with gloved hands
- Sunlight-readable LCD Display (1200 nits)
- Removable solid-state hard drive — IT-friendly, ease of service, less down time
- Internal Wi-Fi / bluetooth and GPS receiver
- CD/DVD-RW optical drive — easily load/ update software
- 3G/4G wireless communications support
- MIL-STD-810 G
The V-One’s chassis is a rugged cast aluminum alloy and contains an 120 GB solid-state removable hard drive, making updates and repairs a snap. Intel’s i7 CPU mobile processor makes for unmatched performance and speed. This L-3 solution is not only a computer for law enforcement agencies, but is also ideal for use in fire apparatus, EMS and utilities vehicles because of its small footprint and dual monitor capability.
Where the V-One differentiates itself from other traditional MDCs, is in the extras. With an optical drive, Bluetooth, internal wireless and 4GB of RAM standard, L-3 includes features that other vendors choose to make options. The IR touch-screen display interface is great for gloved hands and is impact resistant with a 5mm vandal-proof filter. The 1200 NIT LED back-lit display is unequaled for sunlit readability and is airbag compliant.