Stalker’s Sport 2 - the lightweight, accurate and powerful baseball solution.
The Stalker Sport 2:
- Following our success with previous Stalker Sport models, the Sport 2 includes updated and improved radar design, new modern components, and more accurate and sophisticated software algorithms.
- Displays speed in either units or tenths.
- Reduced size and weight improves comfort.
- Concurrent Radar and Stopwatch Operation.
- Uses common AA NiMh rechargeable batteries or AA Alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries.
- Battery Handle Cap quickly Snaps ON/OFF.
- Rugged polymer case.
- In-Gun-Battery wall charger is included with Package #2.
- 1 - Year Warranty.
- Simple, baseball-specific operation.
- 2 Active Speed Windows – Both Peak Speed and Plate Speed.
- 3-Hour Battery Life – with low battery indication.
- Stopwatch function – Simultaneously measures pitches and times runners – optional stopwatch cable required.
- Two transmit modes – Pull-to-transmit; pull-on, pull-off.
- Recall Previous – Recalls previous 5 readings.
- Default settings are optimized for measuring pitch speeds - User presses the MENU key to customize the settings.
- Performance: 300 feet for baseballs
Just how accurate is the new Sport 2, and how does it compare to the competition? Most radar guns advertise "accurate to within +/- 1 to 3 mph." Stalker radar guns are typically accurate to within .1 (one-tenth) of a mile per hour (or km/h).
After extensive testing we discovered that the Stalker Sport 2, and a ballistic chronograph agreed closely on nearly all measured speeds, but a competitor’s gun measured 1 to 3 mph higher on almost every pitch!