Heavy Duty Traffic Advisor™ Pickup Truck Rack
Whelen’s Fleet Rack is designed for maximum functionality with the ability to mount Whelen lighting products for added warning and illumination.
- Mounts a variety of emergency lighting including full size or mini lightbars, beacons, auxiliary lighting and flood or spot lights. All lighting purchased separately.
- TA frame design incorporates a factory installed, integrated 16-Lamp ION™ Super-LED® Traffic Advisor (left, right, split, and flash).
- ION lightheads shrug off moisture, salt chemicals and road vibration. Smallest and most effective Super-LED light on the market.
- Pre-drilled access holes accommodate a wide range of emergency lighting products from full size lightbars to single beacons.
- Modular design allows you to easily add or change lighting as your warning needs change that is damage and trouble free.
- Advanced design with three vehicle specific models to ensure a perfect fit to your truck.
- Slim design takes up minimal bed cargo space.
- Black powder coating protects against corrosion, scratches and dings for years of maintenance free good looks.
- Super heavy-duty steel construction with rugged heavy-duty 11 gauge steel tubular framing guarantee strength and reliability.
- Impervious to weather extremes.
- Heavy-duty bolt-on system securely mounts to the bedrail of the pickup body without drilling ensuring a better resale value for your truck.
- Because of the bolt on system, it moves easily from vehicle to vehicle.
- Pem® nuts, internally threaded fasteners, lock mounting screws securely and simply.
- Tubular design with wiring channels protect and cover wiring for security, weather protection, long-life serviceability and neat, professional appearance for your truck.
- Built tough for the long haul, rust resistant, won’t bend or warp.
- Models available for Chevrolet Silverado, and 2500; Ford Super-Duty, and Ford F150.
- Optional heavy-duty screens and window guards protect the driver and passengers of the vehicle, while offering additional anchor points for securing cargo.
- Window screen is designed not to block the visibility through the rearview window.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.